Blame for gas prices is a hurdle to reelection put in the president’s path by Republicans, easily surmounted by simply ducking the baseless charge. A good cartoon.
- Submitted by hurdle herder Matt Bors
I am genuinely confused as to how anyone can think the President sets the gas prices… and yet, half the people I know think he does.
It might have something to do with that pipeline he won’t build.
- luchaigcaileag reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- luchaigcaileag likes this
- apants likes this
- shipwrecktrain likes this
- brad-t likes this
- pleasingtumblog reblogged this from agoodcartoon and added:
- agoodcartoon posted this