There are a few possible answers to this interesting puzzle.
The obvious answer is the IRS agent, because he collects the taxes that make the other occupations possible. Those taxes provide the researcher with grant money; the doctor and nurse with subsidized loans for school, as well as certification and oversight to ensure their practices meet health and safety standards; they fund the court system that makes the lawyer’s job possible; and they provide assistance to people at minimum wage jobs such as janitorial service.
Or the Researcher might be the odd man out in this scenario. All the others are involved in trying to clean up the mess caused by roads that have fallen dangerously into disrepair due to people not paying their taxes.
But probably the fairest conclusion is this: As it stands in contrast to the vital role the other six play in modern society, the answer must be at the very bottom of the lower left panel.
A good cartoon.
- apants reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- apants likes this
- fieldsamplings likes this
- gingergeneral likes this
- prepostechris reblogged this from agoodcartoon and added:
- keshik reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- my-ass likes this
- cheesegod69 reblogged this from quisevadet
- ambivalentchef likes this
- quisevadet reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- quisevadet likes this
- tedbelmont reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons
- shameparade reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- catbushandludicrous likes this
- hungryghoast likes this
- einayim likes this
- echmiadzin likes this
- pikeisaman reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- brad-t likes this
- todbrowning likes this
- jrantisexleague likes this
- pikeisaman likes this
- wtfpoliticalcartoons reblogged this from agoodcartoon and added:
- suzushiiro likes this
- lizardsfromspace likes this
- agoodcartoon posted this