Top: Cartoonist Mike Lester offers his unique insight into the Gabrielle Giffords shooting in January 2011. Bottom: Lester’s reaction to the recent Aurora, Colo., mass murder.
Clearly dummies have twisted the Second Amendment to guarantee unstable individuals the right to bear arms as well, completely ignoring the “well regulated” part of the text and considering such acts of violence merely the “price of freedom.”
There is another common message to the two cartoons as well: only dummies entertain the fantasy of shooting back in a chaotic situation without causing further casualties. Two good cartoons.
- luchaigcaileag reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- luchaigcaileag likes this
- popeanon reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- thatmustbewhereigetitfrom likes this
- reflex76 reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- todbrowning reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons and added:
- dendensden likes this
- wtfpoliticalcartoons reblogged this from agoodcartoon and added:
- sircandle reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- agoodcartoon posted this