Romney’s trip to London this week sure was golden. What do you think mittfitts.com cartoonist Sal Velluto wants to say about the infamous foreign visit here?
- festeringiris answered: Trying to make Romney look good with the Olympics is too awkward and forced to be anything but uncanny valley.
- backtracingcyberpolice answered: *gags* I can’t even.
- reflex76 reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- phasestab answered: Economic ecovery, clear ideas, and a strong unified country are all deserving of gold medals, which we won’t getif Romney represents the US..
- hissingganja answered: The only way someone could think Mitt Romney would make America stronger is if they were on whatever psychadelics are burning in that torch.
- smashcapitalization answered: Romney’s ridiculous policy boasts are displayed in a competative patriotic style to highlight the absurdity of American exceptionalism. AGC.
- sourceofselfdestruction said: Mitt Romney has about as much chance becoming president as he does winning an Olympic medal. A good cartoon.
- sourceofselfdestruction answered: Romney and his recovery plan are warped and out of touch, as symbolized by the old fashioned Olympic torch he holds. A good cartoon.
- agoodcartoon posted this